Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Before Brace Photos

I finally got around to taking some before photos of my teeth. It's now only 6 days until i get my braces put on and i'm getting excited. Today I got one tooth extracted (upper right 5) and it's actually been fine, no pain although i almost fainted int he dentist after i had it done!
Right now i'm worried about how restricted i'll be food wise when the braces are on, but i've stocked up with soup for emergency rations.  I also need to get together a little travel brushing kit for brushing after eating, it will take some getting use to.

So here are my photos from  a few days ago and today after I had my tooth out. I cannot wait until this is not the teeth i see when looking in the mirror, roll on Brace day! My apologies before hand as my teeth are a mess with lots of fillings/root treatments etc.


close up

my bite

right side view

left side view

upper arch (before extraction)

lower arch

upper arch today after extraction (sorry its still a bit bloody and grusome)
 Next time I post here I hope to have my brace face on, and will hope to post regularly with my progress and just generally how things are coping with them, so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment